The Green Farm Life

So you read all about our founders Amanda and Mara and how they developed  The Green Farm Life – now we’re excited to share a more in depth look at each of the pieces of our process. We’re going to break down elixirs, vital shots and cleanses and how they are each an important addition to our regular green juice routine.

Green Juice

The Green Farm Life is rooted in a green juice ritual. It’s not just about consuming green juice, it’s about creating a process that centers around enjoying and appreciating each sip. Each bottle of our green juice contains the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes from up to 4 pounds of fruits and vegetables. This combination allows your body to absorb the goodness of pounds of plants without having to crunch through a box of produce. At The Green Farm Juicery, our juice is always cold pressed making sure to retain every last bit of nutrients which creates a powerful dose of nourishing micronutrients. And when sipping mindfully, you are creating a mind body connection ensuring that you’re fueling not only your body, but your mind and spirit as well.

Elixirs

Elixirs are a delicious blend of juices, plant milks and herbs. We serve them warm or cold depending on the blend. The benefit of sipping these power packed drinks are a little different than our juices. Each concoction targets a specific need, like reducing inflammation, fighting off a cold, improving digestion or even just given you a delicious and healthy chocolate fix. They are an ideal fit when you need an extra boost or a warm treat. Elixirs are the perfect addition to your juice or cleanse routine.

Vital Shots

These power packed wellness shots are a concentrated blend of cold pressed juices, spices, honey – even apple cider vinegar. Each little bottle is  concocted to give a powerful burst of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Like elixirs, each combination targets a specific need; clear skin, digestion, and fight off viruses. But the vital shots are unique in that they are even more concentrated than an elixir giving you more bang from each little bottle.

Cleanses

Cleanses are a favorite of The Green Farm team! Each of the three Green Farm cleanses contain a combination of bottles of juices, plant milks and teas to create the perfect blend to detoxify and clarify your body. We strive to live by the 80/20 rule, where we work at eating and drinking clean 80% of the time and the other 20% is for when life gets in the way and we over indulge and or just don’t give our bodies what they need. That’s where cleansing comes in. A one day cleanse once a week allows your body to hit the reset button. It gives the digestive track a break and allows the cells of the body to shed toxins leaving the body feeling refreshed and recharged.

 

So come join us! We’re excited to share our passion with you and introduce you to The Green Farm Life.

Eat Green. Live Green Drink Green.

Amanda and Mara